To identify and invest in effective, indigenous Christian ministries working primarily in poorer countries and areas of persecution, for the purpose of spreading the gospel, building up the body of Christ, and assisting the poor and oppressed.
- Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:19, 20)
- My dear friend, you are doing a faithful work for the fellow believers, who are strangers to you…For when they left for the sake of the Name, they didn’t take any help from the people who worship other gods. So then we owe it to them to support such people as these, so that we would work together for the truth. (3 John: 5-8)
- And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, and to set free those who are oppressed. (Luke 4:18)
- They (James, Peter, and John) only asked us (Paul, Barnabas, and Titus) to remember the poor—the very thing I also was eager to do. (Galatians 2:10)
To see strong, healthy indigenous churches in every nation of the world that are extending the kingdom of God and spreading the gospel of Christ among the unreached.
- And thus I aspire to preach the gospel, not where Christ was already named, so that I would not build on another man’s foundation, but as it is written, “They who had no news of Him shall see, and they who have not heard shall understand.” (Romans 15: 20, 21)
- This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14)